No cost. No appointment necessary. We’re available to help 24/7.
CALL NOW 844-991-9900
Our comprehensive evaluation gathers an overall picture of your experience and is critical to crafting an individualized treatment plan.
Studies show that at least one in five children and adolescents have a mental health disorder.
Today, family matters more than ever.
As adults, it’s hard to cope with so many stressful events occurring in and around our lives. Can you imagine what it must be like for our youth? The stress of being an adolescent alone can be overwhelming, let alone add the external issues in the world today.
Hendricks Behavioral Hospital’s Thrive Unit specializes in helping adolescents and families through the toughest of times. Hendricks Behavioral Hospital specializes in stabilizing the at risk adolescent when serious depression, anxiety, suicidal or self-harming behaviors occur.
The clinical team at Hendricks Behavioral Hospital know what to do to help both the adolescent and their family members. Our team will help the adolescent identify their individual triggers and develop self-regulation skills to assist them as they transition back into the community.
Signs of difficulties may be any of the following:
- Suicidal thoughts or actions; thoughts of death
- Withdrawn behavior
- Mood swings
- Physical acting out towards self, others, or objects
- Inability to cope with problems and daily activities
- Change in sleeping and/or eating habits
- Excessive complaints of physical ailments
- School problems: behavioral and/or academically
At Hendricks Behavioral Hospital, we recognize the importance of family involvement in the steps toward recovery for the adolescent. Our adolescent specialized treatment team works with the patient, the family, and others who may plan an important role in the life of the adolescent.
- A safe environment for your adolescent in a secure treatment unit.
- Psychiatric evaluation by a Board Certified Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist or Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
- Medication assessment, initiation & stabilization.
- Education on how to manage feelings, thoughts and emotions.
- Opportunity for your adolescent to identify and communicate with peers their own age in regards to their mental health.
- Group therapy centered on proven, evidence-based programs, specifically for adolescents.
- Recreation therapy to help adolescents learn coping strategies.
- Family therapy.
- Crisis safety planning.
- Discharge planning to help connect patients and families to ongoing resources.
Help is only a phone call away. Call us today at 844-991-9900 to get further information. We are available 24/7 and provide free assessments.
JOINT COMMISSION ACCREDITED
The Joint Commission is an independent, not-for-profit organization which certifies health care organizations and programs across the U.S. Their seal is a symbol of quality in an organization’s commitment to meeting certain standards.
Hendricks Behavioral Hospital has been awarded the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of approval, which speaks to our dedication to ongoing quality care, patient safety, and best practices.