No cost. No appointment necessary. We’re available to help 24/7.
CALL NOW 844-991-9900
Our comprehensive evaluation gathers an overall picture of your experience and is critical to crafting an individualized treatment plan.
Renew Program – Seeking Safety
The goal of the Renew Program is to provide crisis stabilization and treatment for adults with substance misuse and mental health disorders. This unit utilizes the evidence-based curriculum Seeking Safety as a guide to our groups and is a present-focused counseling model. This model is designed to help you attain safety from mental health and substance use disorders. It focuses on what you can do right now to attain a better life for yourself with effective coping skills.
The Adult Mental Health Program aims to provide patients with an environment that welcomes them and allows them to heal.
Overall mental health symptoms may include:
- Suicidal thoughts or behaviors
- Feeling sad, hopeless, or depressed
- Extreme fear, worry, or anxiety
- Irritability or anger
- Extreme mood changes or mood swings
- Intrusive thoughts
- Inability to concentrate or focus
- Changes in sleeping
- Changes in appetite
Our dual diagnosis program is designed to address the needs of individuals confronted with an addiction to alcohol or drugs, accompanied by an emotional or psychiatric illness.
Warning signs that you may need help from a dual diagnosis treatment program include:
- Needing alcohol or drugs to feel normal
- Difficulty keeping a job, maintaining relationships and making or meeting social obligations
- Erratic behavior, irritability, agitation or anger, especially when you stop using substances
- Depression or anxiety when you stop using substances
- Extreme emotional highs and lows
- Financial and/or legal problems, especially if tied to substance abuse
- Poor self-care (e.g., neglecting physical health, nutritional needs or hygiene)
Hendricks Behavioral Hospital’s inpatient Detox Program provides the professional care and support that sets the pace for recovery. The specialized Detox Program allows those struggling with substance use disorder to safely withdraw under the care of trained medical and clinical staff. Once the withdrawal is managed, our chemical dependency program provides patients with an evidence-based treatment plan to break the cycle of dependency.
JOINT COMMISSION ACCREDITED
The Joint Commission is an independent, not-for-profit organization which certifies health care organizations and programs across the U.S. Their seal is a symbol of quality in an organization’s commitment to meeting certain standards.
Hendricks Behavioral Hospital has been awarded the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of approval, which speaks to our dedication to ongoing quality care, patient safety, and best practices.